J.E.T Construction (Milton Keynes) Ltd., regards compliance with specific legislative and regulatory requirements, and the promotion of environmental protection in general, as a material objective of management and employees at all levels, and will take all practical steps to:
- Operate in a manner designed to minimise and, where possible eliminate releases to air, land or water, focusing on safe technologies and operating practices.
- Integrate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Establish a reputation for effective environmental management.
- Seek suppliers and contractors who have high environmental performance standards.
- Control the creation of waste and, whenever practicable, recycle materials. Waste will be disposed of in a safe and responsible manner.
- Undertake regular environmental audits of its activities.